Sunday, August 29, 2010

color scheme.


for one...I found this painting that really inspired me. I love, love, LOVE the colors in it! sooooo...we went to Lowe's (where I had an embarrassing accident involving a loose lid and a cup full of sprite, sigh) and got some corresponding colors.

the yellow is for the walls.

the blue...not only matches a cute little sewing table I already own...but shall be for writing "sewing in the past" on one of the slanted walls...and we're also considering painting the little alcoves blue. what do you think?

and the pink. perhaps some roses to go along with the "sewing in the past"...or something. we aren't sure. but we got a 1/2 pint. and I'm sure it will be used somewhere.

and then...white for trim and doors.

WHAT DO YOU THINK!?

2 comments:

Bramblewood Fashion said...

Your sewing room is going to be so pretty, Rebecca! *sighs* I love the idea of painting the alcoves blue - so pretty. =)

Allison Przeslawski said...

I love those colors! I think it could be very neat to paint one wall a different color (like the blue or something). We did that in our living room, and I love it!

Allison♥