Sunday, July 11, 2010

cleanliness is next to godliness...

This weekend was spent cleaning the upstairs room. sweeping, cleaning of cobwebs, mopping, mopping, mopping, and cleaning the baseboards. fun fun fun.

before.

wow.

morgan...the moppist

rebecca...the raggist

after.
can you hear the "hallelujah" chorus?

Step Two (clean) - CHECK.

And now I'm off to blow my nose and rid it of all the dust.
~Rebecca

P.S. thanks to Morgan and Maddy who helped with the cleaning process.

P.P.S trying to decide paint colors, etc...more on that soon.

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

What an absolutely lovely sewing room...it's like my dream!!! ;-) How exciting! I'll be eagerly following how it progresses!

Unknown said...

Cant wait till it's done!!
Moma wants to know what yall moped with?

Sami
samiant.blogspot.com

Ivania said...

A sewing room?
That's so cool!
Hi, I'm Gwen

I'm new here...but I like your blog!

Come visit mine sometime?

Amber Noella said...

Hi! I really like this blog :)

Hana - Marmota said...

I just started following this blog because, wow, I can't wait to see what becomes of the room! I found you via Atlanta of Story of a Seamstress' profile. :-)

Making Changes said...

What a great room. BTW, what did you use to clean the floors. I'm about to tackle a room and don't want to mess up the wood.

Thanks.